LinkedIn. A mystery (to me) in the social media world. As popular as Google+, as beautiful as Myspace. Yet with 100 million members they are the top-rated social media platform for B2B. So maybe I should read and act upon these tips for Getting The Most out of LinkedIn.
For my beer drinking buddies:
- Clean up the kitchen because you're going to be making some genuine Tudor Buttered Beere using a recipe from 1588.
- IKEA (yes, the furniture store) introduced Ol Mork Lager. (I'm too tired to do the umlauts.)
- The family tree of beer styles.
|The world's oldest bra (15th century) was recently unearthed in a castle's trash heap in Austria. Hell, I've got tighty whities almost as old.|
- The sexy hurdler. Watch it again. Pure joy, sheer fun. (OK, and dat azz.)
- The mashed potato vending machine from 7-11
The infamous Chad Ochocinco has managed to steer clear of the jurisprudence columns of your local sports pages. What are the secrets of his success? AFC and NFC.
- Alcohol: Party at home.
- Firearms: Get a bodyguard if you're that paranoid.
- Crews: Not needed, roll solo.
- No man: Keep around a friend who'll tell you what you don't want to hear.
- Fallback: Turn the other cheek.
- Consent: Be careful of chicks and groupies.
|For my Star Wars friends. source|
It's hard to imagine teeth without cavities but scientists have devised a molecule called Keep 32 that kills within 60 seconds all the streptococcus mutans, the bacteria in your mouth that causes cavities.The effect lasts for several hours.
For those of you with testicles (and the women who love them):
- Seems obvious, but why does getting hit in the nuts hurt so much? It has something to do with the spermatic plexus.
- Skinny jeans are not good for the family jewels. Of male wearers of tight denim 50% experience groin discomfort, 25% have bladder troubles, and 20% get a twisted testicle (OUCH).
|It's been 20 years since the last episode of Twin Peaks aired. (I had to stop watching before the end. It was too creepy.) Here are some photographs from that last day of filming.|
From the psychedelic art department:
- the virtual acid trip
- a poster of all 120 stars in Super Mario 64
- different colored circles that light up and beep
- why I hate cats
Take a tour of the moon courtesy of NASA's Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter.
This is science-like: a website full of animated engines.
|It's what's for dinner. source|
...running a circus from inside the monkey cage. ~H.L. Mencken