Saturday, June 21, 2014

In order for the light to shine so brightly...

I can't remember the last time I strung together two coherent thoughts. Hence, this.

First, turn on this B-17 noise simulator.

Richard Diebenkorn, Ocean Park #138
The guys from the "classic" Genesis line-up (Peter Gabriel, Steve Hackett, Mike Rutherford, Phil Collins, and Tony Banks) are coming together for a BBC documentary called Genesis: Together and Apart. No air date announced. See group photo at link.

When seen through a Star Wars lens, my ESTJ Myers-Briggs personality type is Darth Vader. (I'm certain neither my wife nor my kids are surprised by that.)

I've been keeping all my aviation pr0n on Pinterest but this one I thought I'd share: an article from Code One Magazine with cool F-16 paint jobs.
I know at least one person who might find this funny: how to fake a Chicago accent.

Apparently there's a debate on the origins of Yiddish.

They say that your life's theme song is the tune that was #1 on your 14th birthday. Unfortunately, mine is Disco Lady by Johnnie Taylor.

My entire childhood was a lie. source
Guess what? If you feel like you're surrounded by jerks, guess who the jerk is? You.

When college students aren't busy drinking beer they're making haptic robots that simulate touching a boob.

...the darkness must be present. ~Francis Bacon

No comments: