Do you like Sheldon's shirts on Big Bang Theory? Now they can be yours. The Bacon Salt people have done it again: Baconnaise. All my Tangerine Dream is locked in vinyl. For the true beer geek: Arrogant Bastard bottles turned into drinking glasses. More sounds at your fingertips: Instant Chan.
Except for the headache and nausea I enjoyed Cloverfield, especially the creature. They say a sequel is in the works. Or maybe a prequel. Take a ride in the CarterCopter. Learn some conditional formatting in Excel. Google is now the second most valuable brand in the world. Guess who's number one.
Codeorgan lets you hear your web site. A lifetime membership in the International Banana Club is only $10. Do not click on this NSFW link. While not nearly as NSFW, Booty Pop Panties are equally stupid. Rabbits make up to 500 pellets a day and other not-so-interesting facts about poop. Crackerpacks is an online museum of firecracker packages. Or if you prefer, try this online museum of vintage calculators.
I don't recommend viewing this web site during air travel. Stress free computing: download NaDa today. When scientists search the web using Scirus they call it research. The definitive guide to styling web links. Design your own web page tiled backgrounds. And a list of 15 sites for web designers to use.
- Cad Cam News from the UK
- Develop3D is a blog for the product lifecycle.
- CFDesign helps steel plant meet EPA rules.
- How to import troublesome geometry into SolidWorks.
- FloEFD helps solve drill bit erosion.
- ATA Engineering opens Huntsville office.
- Tech Soft 3D will hold their first customer meeting at COFES.
- T-Rex is fast, accurate boundary layer meshing.
- CEI released EnSight CFD 2.0.
- The ODA World Conference 2010 will be held in Orlando on 04-05 May.
- ANSYS' annual revenues up 6.1% and they are optimistic: "all of the factors driving simulation remain in full force as companies strive to compete with next generation products"
- Flow Science's 2010 FLOW-3D World Users Conference will be held 23-24 September in Montreal.
Curling. Curling. Curling.
- The Curling Canada blog
- U.S. Curling Association (bid in their auction for an autographed stone)
- Curling Rink blog
- Women of curling nude calendar
- Curling hotties
- The DFW Curling Club
How to go from newbie to ninja with Twitter. Structured Information's blog provides this template for writing a technical white paper. This short film by Nate Bloch is simply funny. The five profitable positions in any marketplace. Which one are you?
...while the organ grinder is in the room. --Winston Churchill