Can't you see I'm busy? I think fast food value meals have gotten a little bit ridiculous and to counter them you should try all 2,645 calories of the Super Scooby. The perfect word for the modern office is bosshole - don't be one. But if you are one, perhaps Keith Ferrazzi's blog can get you back on track. Add Twitter to Outlook with TwInbox. For the person who has everything: the ponytail cap.
Where's the nearest McDonalds? This joins my collection of online maps (not to be confused with my collection of rental car maps - seriously).
- Religion in the U.S.
- North American plate tectonics
- Gravity map of the earth
- The U.S. interstate highway system
- Interstates simplified
- Soda vs. Pop vs. Tonic vs. Coke in the U.S.
- World sunlight map
- News map
- Zip codes connected in ascending order
- World GDP density
- U.S. States renamed by countries with similar GDP
- World Atlas of faiths
- Animated history of NYC subways
- U.S. population density
- U.S. per capita roadless volume
- Video of U.S. Walmarts over time
- Top level domains of the world
- Gas prices in the U.S.
- World map done with Web 2.0 logos
- Antipode map of the world
- Olympic medals by country over time
- History's greatest journeys
- U.S. housing foreclosures
- World discretionary spending
- NFL TV Distribution
- U.S. autumn foliage
- Legal drinking age around the world
- World CO2 emissions
The Cullinan mine in South Africa produced a 507-carat Type II diamond. (No one tell my wife.) Texas Motor Speedway. VSG released Avizo Wind for visualizing simulation data. ANSYS announced ANSYS HPC, a bundling of multi-physics, parallel computing applications. Symscape's SymLab integrates open source applications. The Shiner brewery in Shiner, Texas. Go Virtual distributes FieldView, CFD++, and other applications in Sweden. ESI Group announced the latest release of the ACE+ suite of CFD software. NVIDIA released the new Fermi CUDA architecture. Invitations to Google Wave are closed.
Terrorism plumbs the depths of credibility with the introduction (unsuccessful) of keister bombs. To combat this, TSA has teamed up with the folks at Sky Mall to bring us the travel bidet. (I swear, sometimes this stuff writes itself.)
How do you know when you're finished making love? -- Jackson Pollock