- Documentary on the making of Genesis' landmark album The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway
- A Pink Floyd / Art of Noise mashup - Another Brick In the Wall + Legs
- Porcupine Tree on the break-up and reconciliation
- If you can get this in-browser Rhythm Controller iO-808 to work, you're better than me.
- Same for this Roland 50.
- Robert Fripp interviewed about the King Crimson documentary
- The TCU Percussion Ensemble playing Bill Bruford's Beelzebub
- The Aristocrats get the orchestral treatment courtesy of the Primuz Chamber Orchestra
- Listen to radio stations around the globe
- The Light Inside, the Dark Outside by ILUITEQ
- Vanishing Lands by Netherworld
Not music but sounds - in particular, endangered sounds.
This list is a couple of month's past peak but, Wordle variants.
|A couple of Mark Rothko's from an overview of Ab Ex.|
Given that work now takes me to the Bay area often, I might be able to visit the Walt Disney Family Museum to see the current exhibit on The Jungle Book: Making a Masterpiece.
A bibliography for a history of animation.
How about a game that's Almost Pong?
- How Pixar does it.
- How pianist Bill Evans does it.
|Joan Mitchell, Hemlock, 1956. source|
And the art.
- Joan Mitchell, Hyperallergic's review of her retrospective.
- Fields of Abstraction at the Israel Museum.
|Gallery view of Fields of Abstraction. See link above.|
And now for some science.
- A fossilized dinosaur hypothesized to have been killed by the Chicxulub asteroid.
- W Bosons need to go on a diet or they'll break the standard model of particle physics.
- Funny science in the form of True Facts about Sea Stars and The Hummingbird Warrior.
- Engineering the Commodore 64.
- Tonga volcano shock wave animation
- Time might not actually exist.
Medieval Meme (Memieval?) generator.
In this list of 103 bits of advice is this gem. "You can be whatever you want, so be the person who ends meetings early."
Let's dial back the "definitive guide" bit but here's advice for healthy eating when you're over 50. For ex, minimize processed foods, veggies with each meal, drink water.
...to find out his own imperfections. ~St. Augustine