Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The Beach House by James Patterson

I suppose The Beach House is what you'd get if Danielle Steele wrote thrillers.  Maybe that's not fair to James Patterson.   Dunno.   Standing in front of the library shelves I chose this audio book for exactly two reasons.  First, it was only 6 CDs so I figured I could finish it in slightly over a week of commutes. Second, the title.

So, we're in the Hamptons among the ultra-rich and during a party at one particular rich person's house the body of a local young man washes ashore.  "Drowning," says the rich folk.  "Murder," says the town folk.  It's up to the local golden boy and law student to find justice.

Sitting here trying to think of something to write about this book that I just finished yesterday and coming up blank is probably all you need to know.

No comments: